SC court moved to put names of Sharifs on ECL
A movement, Khudai Khidmatgar (Servants of God), has submitted an application to apex court Lahore Registry asking the court to pass an order in this regard.
Panama Case verdict: Supreme Court disqualifies ... 12:08 PM | 28 Jul, 2017
ISLAMABAD - On Friday, the Supreme Court of Pakistan disqualified Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for not disclosing his ...
The applicant stated that the top court had disqualified Nawaz Sharif for concealing his job, besides asking the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to file references against Sharif family within six weeks initiating criminal investigations against them.
Panama verdict: SC orders NAB to file references ... 12:24 PM | 28 Jul, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Supreme Court of Pakistan declaring the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif disqualified on Friday ordered National ...
NAB chief has yet not ordered to arrest Nawaz Sharif and his family, but he can issue orders to detain them since they are facing criminal inquiry under NAB Ordinance, he took a stance.
He pleaded the court to place the names of Sharif family on ECL barring them from going abroad.
On Monday, the NAB following the orders of the apex court in Panama verdict decided to file four references against Nawaz Sharif Hassan Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz, Maryam Nawaz, Capt (retd) Safdar and Ishaq Dar.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021