COAS Bajwa hails Army's support, sacrifices for 2018 elections
The army chief was presiding over the 212th Corps Commanders’ Conference held at General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi, the military's media wing said on Wednesday.
During the Conference, according to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the forum reviewed geo-strategic environment, regional peace and internal security situation of the country.
CCC at GHQ. Reviewed geo-strat environment, regional peace & internal security situation of the country. COAS directed commanders to continue consolidating gains of efforts against terrorism and militancy. Satisfaction on progress of military level engagements with Afghanistan. pic.twitter.com/OoD5BbTkSy— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 1, 2018
The COAS directed commanders to continue consolidating the gains of efforts against terrorism and militancy.
The top military brass expressed satisfaction on progress of military level engagements with Afghanistan for regional peace especially through Afghanistan Pakistan Action Plan for Peace & Stability (APAPPS).
It also paid tribute to all martyrs and injured who sacrificed their blood during the process.
Three Pakistan Army troops martyred while ... 05:48 PM | 25 Jul, 2018
QUETTA - Three Army soldiers were among four killed in a late night gun attack while protecting polling staff in ...
The forum also thanked brave people of Pakistan for their participation and whole hearted support for the armed forces during performance of their duty towards national cause.
Pakistan went to the polls last Wednesday amid deadly terrorist attacks, poll violence and heavy rains across the country. More than 371,000 troops were deployed at 85,000 polling stations for the July 25 election. It was the largest deployment for any election in the country’s history.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021