General Raheel Sharif orders immediate arrest of Karachi attackers
In a series of tweets, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lieutenant General Asim Bajwa said the army chief has paid rich tribute to valor and sacrifice of the two slain Military Police soldiers who embraced martyrdom in a terrorist attack in Karachi.
He quoted the army chief as saying that the terrorist acts which aim to undermine progress of Operation Zarb-e-Azb cannot shake “our national resolve to root out terrorism”.
Two army soldiers, belonging to Military Police, lost their lives as masked gunmen sprayed their jeep with bullets on Karachi’s busiest M.A Jinnah Road just three days before the Local Government election in the metropolis.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed over illegal ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021