General Raheel Sharif orders immediate arrest of Karachi attackers
RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) - Reacting over an attack that killed two army personnel in Karachi on Tuesday, Chief of the Army Staff General Raheel Sharif has ordered intelligence and security agencies to go to any length to arrest the perpetrators of the assault.
In a series of tweets, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lieutenant General Asim Bajwa said the army chief has paid rich tribute to valor and sacrifice of the two slain Military Police soldiers who embraced martyrdom in a terrorist attack in Karachi.
He quoted the army chief as saying that the terrorist acts which aim to undermine progress of Operation Zarb-e-Azb cannot shake “our national resolve to root out terrorism”.
Two army soldiers, belonging to Military Police, lost their lives as masked gunmen sprayed their jeep with bullets on Karachi’s busiest M.A Jinnah Road just three days before the Local Government election in the metropolis.
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019