General Raheel Sharif orders immediate arrest of Karachi attackers
In a series of tweets, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lieutenant General Asim Bajwa said the army chief has paid rich tribute to valor and sacrifice of the two slain Military Police soldiers who embraced martyrdom in a terrorist attack in Karachi.
He quoted the army chief as saying that the terrorist acts which aim to undermine progress of Operation Zarb-e-Azb cannot shake “our national resolve to root out terrorism”.
Two army soldiers, belonging to Military Police, lost their lives as masked gunmen sprayed their jeep with bullets on Karachi’s busiest M.A Jinnah Road just three days before the Local Government election in the metropolis.
- Democratic freedom – India stripped of ‘free’ title and ...03:31 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021