Govt decides to register Imran Farooq murder case in Pakistan: Interior Minister
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - The government has decided to lodge an FIR of Imran Farooq murder in Pakistan, said Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Tuesday while sharing details into high profile murder of founding member of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
Dr Imran Farooq was beaten and stabbed to death in London in September 2010.
“Imran Farooq was a Pakistani citizen who was mercilessly murdered. It is a high profile murder which both British and Pakistani teams have investigated,” he told a press conference.
He said three accused Mohsin, Kashif and Muazzam in Imran Farooq murder case are being interrogated.
- PSL6, Match 8 – Karachi Kings to face Multan Sultans today11:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR10:25 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan Armed Forces on ...10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- ‘Surprise Day’ – Nation celebrates Feb 27 as tribute to PAF's ...09:38 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021