2016 will be year of terror free country: General Raheel
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Raheel Sharif on Friday visited Talar and Turbat districts of Balochistan province. He also held a meeting with Baloch elders in Gwadar.
Addressing the Baloch leader, Army chief said that with the support of the nation, Pak Army will root out terrorism and will make peace and justice prevalent in the country.
Earlier, Army chief approved death sentence for nine terrorists convicted by military courts.
The hardcore terrorists were involved in committing heinous offences relating to terrorism, including attack on Parade Lane Mosque, Inter-Services Intelligence Headquarters, Multan, attacks on Law Enforcement Agencies, kidnapping and killing civilians in Lahore.
- Lieutenant General (Retired) Ishfaq Nadeem passes away11:31 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- #PTI leader #HaleemAdilSheikh confirms marriage to party MPA ...11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021