2016 will be year of terror free country: General Raheel
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Raheel Sharif on Friday visited Talar and Turbat districts of Balochistan province. He also held a meeting with Baloch elders in Gwadar.
Addressing the Baloch leader, Army chief said that with the support of the nation, Pak Army will root out terrorism and will make peace and justice prevalent in the country.
Earlier, Army chief approved death sentence for nine terrorists convicted by military courts.
The hardcore terrorists were involved in committing heinous offences relating to terrorism, including attack on Parade Lane Mosque, Inter-Services Intelligence Headquarters, Multan, attacks on Law Enforcement Agencies, kidnapping and killing civilians in Lahore.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022