SC summons authorities over heavy taxes levied on petro products
The apex court has summoned reply in this regard whereas notices have been issued to Attorney General (AG), Pakistan State Oil (PSO), National Electric and Power Regulatory Authority, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA).
Moreover, a three-member bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Saqib Nisar has also been constituted which would assume hearing of the Suo Moto notice on July 5.
Supreme Court suspends tax deduction on mobile ... 12:30 PM | 11 Jun, 2018
LAHORE - Supreme Court of Pakistan on Monday suspended all taxes deducted by cellular companies on mobile phone ...
Earlier, theSupreme Court of Pakistan suspended all taxes deducted by cellular companies on mobile phone recharge.
A two-member bench, headed by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar, issued the ruling and gave a two-day deadline to the companies for implementing the order. It was also observed that tax should be collected from those who used the mobile phones beyond the limits.
Interim government drops second petrol bomb ahead ... 09:00 AM | 1 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The caretaker government of Pakistan on Saturday revised prices of petroleum products for the second time ...
The caretaker government of Pakistan on Saturday revised prices of petroleum products for the second time in a month, following the increase in the price of crude oil in the global oil market.
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021