Saudi Arabia starts oil supply to Pakistan on deferred payment
These supplies will continue over the next three years with a total value of 9.9 billion dollars.
It may be added that in last October Saudi Arabia had announced an economic support package for Pakistan which included three billion dollars for supporting balance of external payments.
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Woman raped on US train while ‘passengers did nothing’07:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- China tests new earth-circling hypersonic missile06:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India removes late Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Geelani’s grandson from ...06:12 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021