The largest, longest, widest, heaviest and most expensive book reaches Abu Dhabi
The 1500-kg book, is the first Arabic book to be included in the Guinness Book of World Records.
The book measuring five meters in length, eight meters in width, consists of431 pages has already achieved five Guinness World Records: the largest, the longest, widest, heaviest and the most expensive book in the world.
It was created by over 300 workers and 15 scholars from around the world over a period of nine months.
The book has toured along all major malls in the UAE and the Al Wahda Mall is the last iconic location in the nation, the Emirates247 reports.
From here the book will be sent to another GCC country to continue to spread the message of “Charity and Tolerance”.
As a part of the mall’s Ramazan initiatives, the book will be on display throughout the holy month and the days of Eidul Fitr.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020