NAB summons Aleem Khan in land scam case
The anti-graft watchdog has expedited its process to settle pending cases after the appointment of new chairman Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal. Earlier today, it issued notices to Finance Minister Ishaq Dar’s family for investigation regarding assets.
According to sources, the PTI leader owns two housing societies - Park View Housing Society and River Edge Housing Society - and he has illegally included public land in these projects causing loss of millions of rupees to national kitty. The NAB had already issued three summons to Khan.
On the other hand, the NAB has sent a letter to the Lahore Development Authority (NAB) seeking a record of all societies.
Meanwhile, the NAB has also summoned PML-Q leaders Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain and Pervaiz Elahi on November 6 in cases regarding assets beyond means. The NAB had reopened cases pending for 17 years.
- Britain rejects Nawaz Sharif's request for visa extension08:23 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Russia and neighbours begin military drills on Afghanistan border07:58 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Kinza Hashmi opens up about dealing with relentless trolling04:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021