Gen Raheel Sharif says we want better ties with India but not at the price of national security
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), speaking at a reception held at Pakistan High Commission in London the army chief went on to say that our nation has decided to put an end to terrorism and that armed forced of Pakistan will not leave operation Zarb-e-Azb incomplete.
He further added that we want to establish peaceful relations with all neighboring countries including India but it would not be done at the price of national security.
Army Chief said that more than 10,000 intelligence operations have been conducted countrywide in which terrorists and their accomplices were targeted.
Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, Lord Nazir, MP Khalid Mehmood, Labour Party MP Gerald Kaufman and many other parliamentarians also attended the reception given in the honor of Army Chief.
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022