Gen Raheel Sharif says we want better ties with India but not at the price of national security
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), speaking at a reception held at Pakistan High Commission in London the army chief went on to say that our nation has decided to put an end to terrorism and that armed forced of Pakistan will not leave operation Zarb-e-Azb incomplete.
He further added that we want to establish peaceful relations with all neighboring countries including India but it would not be done at the price of national security.
Army Chief said that more than 10,000 intelligence operations have been conducted countrywide in which terrorists and their accomplices were targeted.
Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, Lord Nazir, MP Khalid Mehmood, Labour Party MP Gerald Kaufman and many other parliamentarians also attended the reception given in the honor of Army Chief.
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021