PEMRA to take action against Indian DTH, channels in Pakistan
“PEMRA will take strict action against all those TV Channels which have been continually violating the code of conduct,” PEMRA Chairman Absar Alam said while addressing a press conference in Islamabad.
“Only license-holder TV channels can telecast foreign content and Pakistani TV channels can air Indian content with less than 6 percent of total air time, starting October 15, 2016. Any additional airtime for Indian or foreign content on local TV channels will result in legal action from the authority”, he added.
- PSL 2021, Match 11 – Karachi Kings, Lahore Qalandars set for ...11:35 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-February-28- ...11:20 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 February 202111:05 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistani lookalike of Aishwarya Rai goes viral (VIDEO)10:45 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- After Elite and Dolphin squad, Lahore police introduce another patrol ...10:15 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Indians boycott 'Spider-Man' over anti-Modi tweet11:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021