Sartaj Aziz says impression of Pakistan's global isolation mere propaganda
In an interview with the BBC, the Adviser said that Pakistan is standing at a right place in the new international grouping, where it has very good relations with China, Russia, and Middle Eastern countries.
However, while responding to a question, the Foreign Affairs Adviser also said that Pakistan wants to have cordial relations with the United States side by side China and other countries.
About US Secretary of State John Kerry's statements in New Delhi, he said if he had been in Pakistan, his statements would have been different.
Sartaj Aziz categorically said that Pakistan has carried out operations against all terrorists, including Haqqani Network, during Operation Zarb-e Azb. "There is no discrimination among terrorist groups," he maintained.
To a question, Sartaj Aziz said the United States is changing its policy in order to check the increasing influence of China in the region; and as India fits more in that policy; therefore, Washington and New Delhi are coming closer.
Commenting on Kashmir imbroglio, he said the issue is to be resolved by the Kashmiris themselves, as no one can suppress those who are sacrificing their lives for freedom.
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan opens new border crossing point with Iran in Pishin05:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021