PITB, SED launch HRMS to ease promotions, transfers, dismissals of govt school teachers
LAHORE - Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) in collaboration with the School Education Department (SED) has launched the Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
Under this project, as many as 386,000 school teachers and 4,000 supervisory staff will upload their complete data which will enable the school education department to not only access teachers' profile on a click but will also assist in performance-based decision making, promotions, transfers, inquiries and dismissals without any hassle.
Secretary Education Department Punjab, Capt (r) Muhammad Mahmood along with Chairman Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Azfar Manzoor launched this project on Friday.
Mahmood said that HRMS will help the department in automating processes and provides remote access and employee self-service while replacing a highly cumbersome and time-consuming conventional mechanism. He lauded the efforts of PITB for reviving and automation of government departments.
While briefing about the application and web portal designed and developed by PITB, a run-through of the system was also given. School teachers and other supervisory staff can upload data on following web portal. www.sedhr.punjab.gov.pk. Last date of uploading data is 10th of August, 2019. Later, the data will be validated and sent into the further process of assessing and execution.-PR
- Ozzy Osbourne reveals Parkinson's disease diagnosis01:54 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019