Seven Pakistani guards of Qatari royal hunters hurt in road accident
The levis forces, who were deputed for the security of the royal family, sustained injuries in the accident. They were shifted to a hospital for medical treatment.
Earlier, a convoy of houbara bustard hunters from United Arab Emirates came under attack in Guchak area of Panjgur on December 20, 2016.
Prince Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan was leading the convoy when it was attacked. However, he remained unhurt in the incident while two vehicles of the convoy were damaged.
The convoy was attacked by five motorcyclists who managed to surround the convoy but Frontier Corps personnel and other security men retaliated on time compelling assailants to flee the scene.
After the 18th amendment, every province has the right to protect its wildlife. Houbara bustard has been declared a protected bird internationally.
Houbara bustards migrate in the thousands from Central Asia to Pakistan every winter, giving the Pakistani elite a chance to engage in “soft diplomacy”, as special permits are issued every year in order to allow wealthy sheikhs to hunt the bird. This is in spite of the fact that houbara bustard hunting is officially banned in Pakistan.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022