Lahore to face 12 hours load-shedding as four power plants develop fault
The authorities confirmed that the power plants at Guddu, Baloki, Nishat and Nishat Choniyan tripped leading to an immediate shortfall of 250 MW.
The shortfall has led to a power outage after every one hour in Lahore, the PEPCO management has expressed hope that the electricity supply will be normalised as soon as the technical faults are fixed.
The energy distribution company has temporarily extended the load-shedding span and added 1000 MW from LESCO Quetta to manage the shortfall.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022