Nida Azwer Atelier set to release their S/S ’16 boutique lawn collection
This year’s lawn collection encapsulates fun and floral prints, drawing on birds and a diversity of geometric patterns accented with the Nida Azwer’s signature gold screen prints, laces, pin tucks and emboss work. Expect prints combined with a refreshing abundance of negative space in a colour palette of lighter shades ranging from soft neutrals in ivory, beige and light pinks to bright sea green, blue, red and rusts. For stitched ensembles, Nida has kept her lawn silhouettes cleaner and straighter with shorter lengths while pants have been finished with organza detailing and embossed prints with the dhoti shalwar a main trend to look out for.
“I really enjoy designing for our annual S/S lawn as it is limited edition, boutique in nature and a capsule collection: this means designing for the more discerning patron who appreciates a more creative approach to such a traditional summer fabric.” said Nida Azwer on her collection.
- Supreme Court wants Nasla Tower demolished in a week03:45 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Scotland to face Afghanistan today03:23 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- FC Team secures second consecutive Gobi's Paints Polo Cup trophy02:51 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities over the moon after Pakistan’s historic triumph over ...01:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Hilarious memes flood Twitter after Pakistan end losing streak ...12:58 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani stars excited for Pak-India T20 World Cup clash07:37 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021