German Chancellor voices concern over lockdown, HR violations in IOK
NEW DELHI - The German Chancellor Angela Merkel has expressed concern over ongoing lockdown and human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir by the Indian army.
Talking to German journalists in New Delhi, the German Chancellor said that the current situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) is neither good nor sustainable and cannot be supported for long.
Angela Merkel urged that the situation in Occupied Kashmir must improve, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She also has expressed concern about restrictions and detentions in Kashmir which she said should be lifted immediately.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Abducted Dua Mangi returns home01:47 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019