German Chancellor voices concern over lockdown, HR violations in IOK
NEW DELHI - The German Chancellor Angela Merkel has expressed concern over ongoing lockdown and human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir by the Indian army.
Talking to German journalists in New Delhi, the German Chancellor said that the current situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) is neither good nor sustainable and cannot be supported for long.
Angela Merkel urged that the situation in Occupied Kashmir must improve, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She also has expressed concern about restrictions and detentions in Kashmir which she said should be lifted immediately.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – PCB seeks permission for up to 14,000 spectators in the ...08:12 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021