German Chancellor voices concern over lockdown, HR violations in IOK
NEW DELHI - The German Chancellor Angela Merkel has expressed concern over ongoing lockdown and human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir by the Indian army.
Talking to German journalists in New Delhi, the German Chancellor said that the current situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) is neither good nor sustainable and cannot be supported for long.
Angela Merkel urged that the situation in Occupied Kashmir must improve, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She also has expressed concern about restrictions and detentions in Kashmir which she said should be lifted immediately.
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019