PM Imran Khan directs to launch app ‘Mera Bacha Alert’ to tackle child abduction cases
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to launch a new application “Mera Bacha Alert” to effectively tackle the unfortunate incidents, and cases of child abduction and missing in the country.
According to Prime Minister Office, the application will be launched within two weeks.
The details of the registration of data on this application will be immediately accessible to the Inspector Generals and other senior officers of the provinces.
"Mera Bacha Alert" application will be connected with the Pakistan Citizen Portal to monitor the progress on any case.
Prime Minister Imran Khan apprised the cabinet meeting of the success achieved in the investigation of the cases regarding the immoral and unfortunate incidents faced by the children, which, he said, would help reach other culprits of such heinous acts.
- PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world07:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019