PM Imran Khan directs to launch app ‘Mera Bacha Alert’ to tackle child abduction cases
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to launch a new application “Mera Bacha Alert” to effectively tackle the unfortunate incidents, and cases of child abduction and missing in the country.
According to Prime Minister Office, the application will be launched within two weeks.
The details of the registration of data on this application will be immediately accessible to the Inspector Generals and other senior officers of the provinces.
"Mera Bacha Alert" application will be connected with the Pakistan Citizen Portal to monitor the progress on any case.
Prime Minister Imran Khan apprised the cabinet meeting of the success achieved in the investigation of the cases regarding the immoral and unfortunate incidents faced by the children, which, he said, would help reach other culprits of such heinous acts.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020