PM Imran Khan directs to launch app ‘Mera Bacha Alert’ to tackle child abduction cases
According to Prime Minister Office, the application will be launched within two weeks.
The details of the registration of data on this application will be immediately accessible to the Inspector Generals and other senior officers of the provinces.
"Mera Bacha Alert" application will be connected with the Pakistan Citizen Portal to monitor the progress on any case.
Prime Minister Imran Khan apprised the cabinet meeting of the success achieved in the investigation of the cases regarding the immoral and unfortunate incidents faced by the children, which, he said, would help reach other culprits of such heinous acts.
- Transporters threaten strike as petrol hits record high11:29 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Schools reopen in Punjab, KPK as govt eases Covid restrictions10:52 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran shares what kind of Pak-US relations he looks for (VIDEO)10:23 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- HBL and Indus Motor Company enter strategic alliance10:00 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqi and Gohar Rasheed lock horns on Laapata’s viral ...05:40 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Mani unveils the secret to happily married life with Hira05:15 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in new car video04:00 PM | 15 Sep, 2021