PM Imran Khan directs to launch app ‘Mera Bacha Alert’ to tackle child abduction cases
According to Prime Minister Office, the application will be launched within two weeks.
The details of the registration of data on this application will be immediately accessible to the Inspector Generals and other senior officers of the provinces.
"Mera Bacha Alert" application will be connected with the Pakistan Citizen Portal to monitor the progress on any case.
Prime Minister Imran Khan apprised the cabinet meeting of the success achieved in the investigation of the cases regarding the immoral and unfortunate incidents faced by the children, which, he said, would help reach other culprits of such heinous acts.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021