Imran refuses to withdraw October 4 sit-in call
While talking to reporters after a meeting with CEC the PTI chief said members of Election Commission have no moral grounds to function after the Judicial Commission report which noted as many as 40 grave irregularities at ECP's side. If they are not going to resign till October 4 we will stage a sit in here, he declared.
I asked Justice Sardar Raza to implement the JC report upon which he told me the process had already begun at Election Commission, he said. CEC has also ensured action against pre-poll rigging in by-polls, he added.
According to media reports Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief also requested the CEC to hold upcoming by-polls under supervision of Pakistan Army to ensure transparency.
Earlier Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sardar Raza Khan requested Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan to withdraw his sit-in call against Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on October 4.
- Parliamentary Committee on National Security meets today02:08 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets another record01:43 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- TikTok stars Kanwal, Zulqarnain ooze couple goals on dreamy Europe ...01:35 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Indian plane makes emergency landing at Karachi airport01:14 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch: Mahira Khan shows off her dance moves on 'Loota Re'12:06 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Marwa Hocane sends sweetest birthday wishes to Ameer Gilani11:47 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022