Army Chief and Imran Khan bump into each other in Mardan
According to reports, the two notables met at the helipad in Mardan and discussed about today’s terrorist attacks in Maradan and Peshawar in brief.
Army chief and Imran Khan condemned the attacks and vowed to eliminate terrorism from the roots.
Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak was also present in the meeting that lasted for a few minutes.
General Raheel Shareef also appreciated the efforts of KPK's police for taking measures against terrorism.
According to the sources, General Raheel Sharif was accompanied by Corps Commander Peshawar.
General Raheel Sharif was in Mardan to visit the district hospital to inquire about the health victims.
- Another 40 buses of Green Line Rapid Bus Service arrive at Karachi ...07:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Tarin retained as member of National Economic Council06:41 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021