Army Chief and Imran Khan bump into each other in Mardan
According to reports, the two notables met at the helipad in Mardan and discussed about today’s terrorist attacks in Maradan and Peshawar in brief.
Army chief and Imran Khan condemned the attacks and vowed to eliminate terrorism from the roots.
Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak was also present in the meeting that lasted for a few minutes.
General Raheel Shareef also appreciated the efforts of KPK's police for taking measures against terrorism.
According to the sources, General Raheel Sharif was accompanied by Corps Commander Peshawar.
General Raheel Sharif was in Mardan to visit the district hospital to inquire about the health victims.
- Indian 'Gutka Man' who sparks meme fest says ‘I wasn't eating ...01:07 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021