Actor Abid Ali hospitalised in Karachi
KARACHI – Pakistani actor Abid Ali was admitted to Karachi’s Liaquat National Hospital on Monday after a deteriorated case of jaundice, according to reports in local media.
Born in Quetta in 1952, Ali is the recipient of the prestigious Presidential award - Pride of Performance. He has three daughters, including model/actor Iman Ali and Singer Rahma Ali.
He was recently seen in the film Heer Maan Ja alongside Ali Rehman Khan ad Hareem Farooq.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Gold prices reach Rs96,300 per tola in Pakistan04:36 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- HBL PSL 2020 action shifts to Rawalpindi from Tuesday03:41 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Tranquil Dawn is AkzoNobel’s Color of the Year for 202003:35 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- New attorney general refuses to represent govt in Justice Isa case01:25 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Ali Zafar drops hint at releasing a new song for PSL 202012:36 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Do we hear wedding bells for Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir?12:23 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019