Emaad Paracha amazes us with his Currency Photo Project
Emaad Paracha totally aced the entire four-year-long Currency Photo Project.
His angles are so perfect that we are amazed! He photographed the places that are made on notes, our currency.
He said, “It all started when I used to live in Jacobabad, and we decided to go on a short day trip to Mohenjodaro. I remember I had a 20 rupee note with me that I knew had Mohenjo Daro on it, so when I got there the first thing I asked the guide about where this picture was taken (pointing to the back of the 20 rupee note). He took me to that spot, I took the picture and shared it on social media and on Reddit, where it was received very well, so I thought why not do it with other notes as well. And there, the photo project was born!”
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- 'I was raped by Rehman Mailk,' alleges US blogger Cynthia D Ritchie ...07:54 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan Navy to make all out efforts for environment, marine life ...06:58 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Govt doctor allegedly rapes woman at Governor House in Lahore06:56 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020