Govt launches its own mineral water to cut costs
LAHORE - The Ministry of Science and Technology, under the patronage of Fawad Chaudhry, has launched its own mineral bottled water, Safe Drinking Water, for Rs 1/litre. However, this water is only available to government offices.
Minister Fawad Chaudhry said that the step has been taken keeping in mind the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf government’s austerity measures. This bottled water will provide a cheaper alternative to the mineral water that is currently available.
The minister also shared that the Pakistan Council of Research and Water Reserves has so far prepared 500 ml bottles of the water.
The water is expected to be served to officials at PM Office, President House, GHQ and Parliament House first, before being distributed to other ministries. After that, they will be available to the public. The minister aims to provide people with cheap and safe drinking water.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019