Model Sofia Mirza involved in money laundering case
According to the details, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has sent a letter to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) demanding action against the actress. NAB has already initiated its investigation against the actress and requested FIA to do the same.
Sofia Mirza has not yet responded to the matter and the investigation is being started against her. The actress is one of the most controversial figures in Pakistan showbiz industry. Only a few years back, she was also nominated in a fraud and kidnapping case. Later on, she was found guilty in both cases.
Arrest warrant issued for Ayyan Ali in Custom ... 10:12 AM | 21 Jul, 2016
RAWALPINDI - A local court on Thursday issued a non-bailable arrest warrant for renowned model Ayyan Ali in ...
Money laundering is a heinous crime. Under Pakistani law, anyone found guilty of indulging in money laundering can land one in serious trouble. The punishment for involvement in money laundering can range from a one to the ten-year jail sentence. In addition to that, the guilty party is also subjected to heavy fines up to Rs 1 million.
"This is my last selfie with a woman," claims ... 09:30 PM | 15 Aug, 2016
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Singer-turned-preacher and religious scholar Junaid Jamshed has announced that in future he will ...
Before Sofia Mirza, model Ayan Ali was also arrested for her involvement in money laundering. The case was later on disposed of.
Arsalan Iftikhar too enjoyed company of Ayyan Ali 05:38 PM | 2 Jul, 2015
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Former Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry’s son Arsalan Iftikhar accompanied Super Model Ayyan ...
Sofia Mirza has had appeared in a number of drama serials and commercials for renowned brands. She first became the talk of the town after her sitcom drama Susar In Law catapulted her to fame. The cast of the drama also included Qavi Khan, Faisal Rehman, Sohail Ahmed and Saba Qamar.
Stay tuned for more updates and news.
- COAS General Bajwa likely to meet top official during his stay in US10:00 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Miftah Ismail terms slash in POL prices 'reckless' decision09:08 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ace Junior League concludes at Lahore Garrison08:40 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS Bajwa discusses regional security with UN military adviser11:49 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 67 runs to win T20I series11:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022