Media titan Sohail Ansar joins Omnicom Media Group Pakistan
Sohail comes with a wealth of experience from the FMCG and media industries. Prior to his role as CEO and Executive Director, of GroupM Pakistan, he was associated with Unilever Pakistan for 18 years, working in the brand, trade and media sectors.
“His proven leadership abilities and exceptional business qualities will be an asset to Omnicom Media Group Pakistan and we are extremely excited to have him onboard,” said CEO of Omnicom Media Group Pakistan, Dara Bashir Khan.
“Omnicom Media Group Pakistan is one of the industry leaders and I’m eager to be a part of this family, to add more value and my experience,” expressed Ansar.
Omnicom Media Group Pakistan, OMD Pakistan and PHD Pakistan, are the media services divisions of Omnicom Group, focusing on strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, etc.
OMD Pakistan has won Gold and the title of “Pakistan Media Agency of the Year” at Campaign Asia Agency of the Year Awards for 2016 and 2017, whereas PHD Pakistan has won Silver for the same category for both the years; retaining the awards in the Omnicom Media Group family.
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran fields Abdul Qayyum Niazi as party candidate for Azad ...12:16 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 'Mystical Shayari' duo booked for ‘obscene’ photoshoot in front ...11:50 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021