Indian forces martyr two Kashmiris in IOK
The army launched a search operation after surrounding the area in Pulwama district that caused the clashes.
The Kashmiris of the area protested the troops’ house-to-house search operation in Malangpora village and threw stones on them.
In response, the Indian army fired tear gas shells and pellets to disperse the protesters causing the deaths of two people.
In June 2017, the troops martyred 37 innocent Kashmiris and tortured around 775 civilians.
On June 22, the Indian troops had martyred three more Kashmiri youth in the same district Pulwama.
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Karachi listed among least safe major cities in the EIU 2021 report11:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021