PM approves setting up of 2nd LNG terminal
He was chairing a meeting in Islamabad to review the progress on installation of LNG power plants in the country.
Secretary Water and Power Younus Dhaga briefed the Prime Minister about the current status of the development of LNG Power Plants with combined capacity of 3600 MW.
The Prime Minister also directed to speed up the development work so that benefit of LNG power plants could be given both to industrial and domestic sectors.
He said that funds for South-North pipeline for LNG transmission have been approved and therefore the work on the project should start without any delay.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021