PM approves setting up of 2nd LNG terminal
He was chairing a meeting in Islamabad to review the progress on installation of LNG power plants in the country.
Secretary Water and Power Younus Dhaga briefed the Prime Minister about the current status of the development of LNG Power Plants with combined capacity of 3600 MW.
The Prime Minister also directed to speed up the development work so that benefit of LNG power plants could be given both to industrial and domestic sectors.
He said that funds for South-North pipeline for LNG transmission have been approved and therefore the work on the project should start without any delay.
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran, President Alvi extend felicitations to Muslims on Eid ...11:57 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Eid Milad-un-Nabi: Mobile phone services partially suspended in parts ...11:33 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Defamation suit: ARY UK apologises to Ishaq Dar over ‘fabricated’ ...11:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Iran invites Pakistan to multilateral conference on Afghanistan10:36 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021