SHC disposes of plea for acquittal of Dr Asim
During hearing of the case, the defence lawyer requested the court that his client should be shifted to the hospital as he is not feeling well.
Law officer of Rangers argued that all medical facilities are being provided to Asim and he cannot be moved to the hospital on someone’s wish.
He told court that Asim Hussain is in Rangers’ custody and they will take full responsibility if anything happened to him.
After hearing the arguments from both sides, the court disposed of the petition, stating that Dr Asim cannot be shifted to the hospital.
Asim Hussain, a close aide of former president Asif Ali Zardari and current chairman of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Sindh chapter, has been arrested by Rangers on charges of supporting terrorist activities, embezzlement in government funds and land grabbing.
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 September 202111:04 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021