198 Pakistanis still awaiting evacuation from Yemen: FO
According to the statement of the ministry 174 of these Pakistanis will be airlifted by a special flight of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) as ground clearances have been obtained, while exemption of "No Fly “restriction is also expected shortly.
The other 34 citizens marooned in the city of Al-Hudeida will be carried back to Pakistan through a navy vessel that will reach there on Sunday.
Around 3,000 Pakistanis were present in different cities Yemen since the crisis started, the statement said.
A Navy ship is also on its way back from Al-Sheher with 150 stranded Pakistanis as well as 36 stranded foreigners including 11 Indians, according to officials.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021