198 Pakistanis still awaiting evacuation from Yemen: FO
According to the statement of the ministry 174 of these Pakistanis will be airlifted by a special flight of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) as ground clearances have been obtained, while exemption of "No Fly “restriction is also expected shortly.
The other 34 citizens marooned in the city of Al-Hudeida will be carried back to Pakistan through a navy vessel that will reach there on Sunday.
Around 3,000 Pakistanis were present in different cities Yemen since the crisis started, the statement said.
A Navy ship is also on its way back from Al-Sheher with 150 stranded Pakistanis as well as 36 stranded foreigners including 11 Indians, according to officials.
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022