US Consulate General and TEVTA partner to provide English training in Bahawalpur, Lahore
“The United States is thrilled to continue our strong partnership with TEVTA,” Consul General Crenwelge said. “The students who participate in our English language programs benefit from dedicated teachers, who get training in the latest language learning techniques. When the students graduate, they are ready to take on any challenges that come their way. They and their parents and teachers inspire me,” she added.
This year, the US Consulate General in Lahore is supporting English language programs for more than 1,400 young men and women in seven cities in Punjab province: Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, and Sargodha.
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020