Beyoncé offers free tickets for life to her concerts if you are willing to go vegan
Here is a chance for fans to see them for free only if they decide to go vegan!
The pair have partnered with The Greenprint Project, which encourages people to switch to plant-based diets in order to help the environment. The project was first introduced by Marco Borges, an exercise physiologist whose recent book's foreword was written by Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
"We are not about promoting any one way of living your life," they wrote. "You decide what's best for you. What we are encouraging is for everyone to incorporate more plant-based meals into their everyday lives."
Beyonce has 123 million followers which means the post would have a great reach.
Visitors to the site can select from a drop down menu to select from "All plants, All the time; Plant based for breakfast; Plant based at work; Two plant-based meals a day; Meatless Mondays; or Plant-based on weekdays."
Ari Soloman, Mercy for Animals Vice President of Social Impact, tweeted.
"AMAZING!!! And don't @ me," Solomon tweeted. "Beyoncé and Jay-Z are the biggest stars IN THE WORLD. This sort of promo for veganism could literally help MILLIONS of animals. I'm here for it!"
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: FM Qureshi leaves for New York06:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021