Current Nawaz government will not complete its tenure, fears Aitzaz Ahsan
Talking to newsmen he said that government had started several campaigns against opposition politicians which would not be helpful for the ruling party. Such tactics will only damage the government, he further added.
When asked if Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif should be given an extension or not, Ahsan said that army chief has served Pakistan tremendously and he will be remembered in the coming times. However he added that PPP doesn't support the idea of giving extensions to the military officials.
On the occasion he also appreciated the role of Pakistan army and other law enforcement agencies in the fight against terrorism.
To a question he said that both Pakistan and India should cooperate with each other against terrorists instead of ceasing their bilateral dialogue due to such incidents.
- New Zealand PM asked Pakistan’s Imran Khan to postpone cricket ...09:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- ‘Hidden hands’ got New Zealand cricket team’s Pakistan tour ...09:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Bus Art Exhibit on Australia-Pakistan culture hits the road09:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021