NBP branches to stay open till 6pm today
"Bank customers will be catered from 8 am until 6pm on July 4 without any break," the statement said.
"The customers present at the branches after 6pm will also be entertained and their transactions will be processed," it added.
The step has been taken by NBP to facilitate its customers before Eid.
Earlier, SBP had advised all commercial banks to take necessary measures to facilitate the general public in banking transactions before Eid.
The ATM sites of commercial banks will be examined by inspectors of the State Bank and verification teams of SBP-BSC field offices during the period 1st July 2016 till 10th July 2016 to verify their operational status.
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Tecno wins fastest growing brand of the Year Award 202105:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar talks about shooting bold scenes with co-actors04:49 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022