NBP branches to stay open till 6pm today
"Bank customers will be catered from 8 am until 6pm on July 4 without any break," the statement said.
"The customers present at the branches after 6pm will also be entertained and their transactions will be processed," it added.
The step has been taken by NBP to facilitate its customers before Eid.
Earlier, SBP had advised all commercial banks to take necessary measures to facilitate the general public in banking transactions before Eid.
The ATM sites of commercial banks will be examined by inspectors of the State Bank and verification teams of SBP-BSC field offices during the period 1st July 2016 till 10th July 2016 to verify their operational status.
- 19 die as passenger bus plunges into ravine in Balochistan01:00 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Military leadership authorised to hold talks with TTP, says Rana Sana11:20 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Nida Yasir teases fans with beach video10:47 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars react to recent hike in petrol prices11:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022