Chris Hemsworth quits Hollywood to spend more time with family
And after 12 months of back-to-back filming, Chris Hemsworth has announced he's quitting showbusiness for the remainder of the year.
The 35-year-old made the surprising revelation to The Daily Telegraph, telling the paper today that he won't be committing to any projects for the remainder of 2019.
"This year I probably won't shoot anything. I just want to be at home now with my kids," said the proud dad, who shares three children with wife Elsa Pataky, seven-year-old daughter India and five-year-old twin sons Sasha and Tristan.
The hunky actor is dad to a daughter, India, seven, and twin boys Sasha and Tristan, five.
He is said to be planning to spend his time off at the family’s home in Byron Bay, Australia, where they have lived for the last five years.
- Burj Khalifa turns white and green to mark Pakistan’s Independence ...11:23 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Taliban welcome Indian decision to return embassy staff to Kabul10:49 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- In Independence Day message, Blinken calls for further strengthening ...10:28 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Much awaited trailer of 'The Legend of Maula Jatt' FINALLY released08:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022