Powerhouses come together: Warda and Ali Xeeshan join hands for the biggest Lawn Campaign of 2016
'My work ethic is based on hard work, faith in my products and high quality standards. That is why I ventured to translate that aesthetic and join hands with Warda textiles to bring that ideology into the lawn market', says Ali Xesshan.
Since founded in 2006 as a single store company, Warda has been a fashion hub for women of all walks of life. Today with over 130 retail stores all over Pakistan, it provides not only prints but ready-to-wear, premium luxury fabrics, luxury prêt, kids , men ‘s wear ,bags and accessories . This transition into a ‘one stop shop’ has been a great success on part of Warda. As disclosed by 'Zahid Khan ', CEO of WARDA ,t his year collaboration with Ali Xeeshan will be yet another milestone in revamping the brand. WARDA with this Campaign and the unique perspective on lawn is already creating a stir and an anticipation to see how this collaboration works out.
Warda is hosting a launch ceremony today for their new store at MM Alam with a live jamming session and a signing ceremony with Ali Xeeshan.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021