Powerhouses come together: Warda and Ali Xeeshan join hands for the biggest Lawn Campaign of 2016
'My work ethic is based on hard work, faith in my products and high quality standards. That is why I ventured to translate that aesthetic and join hands with Warda textiles to bring that ideology into the lawn market', says Ali Xesshan.
Since founded in 2006 as a single store company, Warda has been a fashion hub for women of all walks of life. Today with over 130 retail stores all over Pakistan, it provides not only prints but ready-to-wear, premium luxury fabrics, luxury prêt, kids , men ‘s wear ,bags and accessories . This transition into a ‘one stop shop’ has been a great success on part of Warda. As disclosed by 'Zahid Khan ', CEO of WARDA ,t his year collaboration with Ali Xeeshan will be yet another milestone in revamping the brand. WARDA with this Campaign and the unique perspective on lawn is already creating a stir and an anticipation to see how this collaboration works out.
Warda is hosting a launch ceremony today for their new store at MM Alam with a live jamming session and a signing ceremony with Ali Xeeshan.
- Forbes ‘Next 1000 List’ honours Pakistan’s Mariam Nusrat03:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gets 1.55mn doses of Chinese vaccine02:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021