IS hackers target wrong Google
A hacker’s group affiliated to IS hacked www.adgoogleonline.com- registered by Gandani K for Indian tech firm Always Say, which offers search engine optimization services to clients, the Hindustan Times reported.
“We promised to hack Google. Keep the promise Inshallah (God willing), expect us today,” the group declared on messaging app Telegram on Monday, according to vocative.com. But hours later, the hacking group had instead defaced addgoogleonline.com – which is completely unrelated to Google.
After the website was hacked it played an IS song in French along with a sign which said, ‘hacked by CCA’.
The group has hacked over 35 British websites.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 May 202110:19 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021