Currency Smuggling Case: Decision on Ayyan Ali's acquittal plea on November 6
According to Geo News, super model Ayyan Ali was presented before the court of Rana Aftab Ahmed Khan once again with her legal counsel Sardar Latif Khosa, who maintained that her client is innocent.
During the hearing defence lawyer argued that there have been clear evidences of Ayyan Ali's involvement in smuggling the currency to Dubai. Customs Department has proofs that she was about to leave country when airport security officials recovered US$500,000 from her bag.
The prosecution prayed to the court that Ayyan Ali must not be acquitted from the charges and that model was arrested just before leaving for Dubai.
The court adjourned the case till November 6, announcing that verdict will be announced on next hearing.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021