'Easy-paisa' service for federal captial motorists in the offing
Excise and Taxation Officer, Hamid Nasrullah Ranjha told APP that the department had sent a proposal for approval to the Interior Ministry in this regard.
The motorists would be able to pay token fee of their vehicles through the easy-paisa service and the system would be automatically updated, he informed.
Hamid said the new system was being introduced to mitigate the problems faced by motorists in paying annual vehicle tax, adding that the new facility would also help curtailing long queues at post
This is to mention here that around seven million vehicles were registered with ETO office Islamabad and motorists faced severe problems in paying annual tax fee due to significant increase in
- Indian PM Modi trolled over teleprompter faux pas during WEF speech ...01:22 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Several educational institutions sealed amid rising Covid cases in ...12:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Novak Djokovic likely to be barred from French Open after stern ...11:56 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Umar Ata Bandial notified as next Chief Justice of Pakistan11:23 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021