Pakistan Navy’s major maritime exercise starts in Arabian Sea
Deputy Chief of Naval Staff (Operations) Rear Admiral Kaleem Shaukat told a media briefing that objective of the exercise is to corroborate operational plans, assess war preparedness and enhance Pakistan Navy's interoperability with PAF and Pak Army.
He said besides enhancement of operational preparedness, the exercise will also focus on seaward defence of the coast and response against emerging non-traditional threats emanating from sea.
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021