Peace in Afghanistan a must for economic development: Ahsan Iqbal
He said this while talking to Afghanistan's Ambassador in Pakistan Janan Mosazai in Islamabad.
The minister said the vision of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is very clear that zero conflict policy and peace and stability were key for economic development.
He said Pakistan and Afghanistan should join hands to defeat the designs of those forces, which want to disrupt the peace in the region.
The Afghan Ambassador said the Vision-2025 would promote regional connectivity and also appreciated the scholarship scheme of Pakistan government for Afghan students.
He emphasized upon the need to take the bilateral relationship to strategic levels to achieve the tangible results in the areas of economy, political and security
- Emirates introduces special fares for flights from Pakistan to Europe ...06:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui and Imran Ashraf hint at the release of their upcoming ...05:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Samsung’s first TV line-up plant goes operational in Pakistan05:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, DG ISI call on PM Imran05:24 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021