Pakistan, Saudi Arabia to strengthen economic ties
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) -Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have agreed to work closely to strengthen bilateral trade and economic relations.
Saudi Arabia said it is keenly looking at investment opportunities for Saudi investors in Pakistan.
In a meeting with Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in Islamabad, Saudi Ambassador Abdulah Marzouk Al-Zahrani said he will encourage investors from the Kingdom to take advantage of such opportunities in various sectors of Pakistan's economy.
The Finance Minister appreciated the envoy's interest in promoting business opportunities for the two countries.
He said that there is good scope for investment by Saudi companies, especially in the oil and gas sector in Pakistan.
Both the sides agreed to work closely to strengthen bilateral trade and economic relations.
- Mahira Khan’s new beach video goes viral07:28 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022