FM Qureshi urges JUI-F chief to review 'Azadi March' date
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi Friday asked Jamiat-e-Ulama-e-Islam (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazal ur Rehman to avoid march towards Islamabad on October 27 as it would be the day of expressing solidarity with Kashmiri people.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister suggested Maulana Fazal ur Rehman to review the date of his march so that Kashmir cause could not be disturbed on the same day.
He said India had occupied the valley on October 27, and on the same date, Maulana was launching the march towards Islamabad which could damage the Kashmir cause and Pakistan.
Fazlur Rehman's anti-govt march to begin on Oct 27 06:36 PM | 3 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam - Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman revealed on Thursday that the party will ...
To avoid disruption, Maulana Fazal ur Rehman should review his march date towards the federal capital, he added.
A day earlier, the JUI-F chief had confirmed that his anti-govt march would begin on October 27.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019