FM Qureshi urges JUI-F chief to review 'Azadi March' date
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi Friday asked Jamiat-e-Ulama-e-Islam (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazal ur Rehman to avoid march towards Islamabad on October 27 as it would be the day of expressing solidarity with Kashmiri people.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister suggested Maulana Fazal ur Rehman to review the date of his march so that Kashmir cause could not be disturbed on the same day.
He said India had occupied the valley on October 27, and on the same date, Maulana was launching the march towards Islamabad which could damage the Kashmir cause and Pakistan.
Fazlur Rehman's anti-govt march to begin on Oct 27 06:36 PM | 3 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam - Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman revealed on Thursday that the party will ...
To avoid disruption, Maulana Fazal ur Rehman should review his march date towards the federal capital, he added.
A day earlier, the JUI-F chief had confirmed that his anti-govt march would begin on October 27.
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019