CPEC project to develop infrastructure in Pakistan: Chinese Ambassador
KARACHI - Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing has said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) will not only connect China with Gwadar but it would also lead to Kandahar, Afghanistan, Central Asia and Russia.
Speaking at a dialogue on CPEC in Karachi, he said that the project would develop infrastructure in Pakistan, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Ambassador said that China is doing huge investment on a partnership basis and helping Pakistan in various sectors including education, technical education, agriculture and technology transfer.
- Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi tests positive for ...06:28 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Passing out parade of Pakistan Navy SEAL Course held at Karachi05:44 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- No party should escalate situation: China objects on PM Modi’s ...05:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- 20 killed killed as Shah Hussain Express hits coaster, carrying Sikh ...04:57 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020