CPEC project to develop infrastructure in Pakistan: Chinese Ambassador
KARACHI - Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing has said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) will not only connect China with Gwadar but it would also lead to Kandahar, Afghanistan, Central Asia and Russia.
Speaking at a dialogue on CPEC in Karachi, he said that the project would develop infrastructure in Pakistan, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Ambassador said that China is doing huge investment on a partnership basis and helping Pakistan in various sectors including education, technical education, agriculture and technology transfer.
- PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world07:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019