DRAP to start inspection of pharmaceutical companies to ensure quality medicines
ISLAMABAD - Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) has decided to start the inspection of pharmaceutical companies in order to ensure the quality of medicines.
According to the spokesperson of DRAP, inspectors have been appointed for this purpose.
The spokesperson said that international standards are being adopted for the quality of medicines. He noted that good manufacturing practices will help restore the confidence of masses on Pakistani pharma products, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020