DRAP to start inspection of pharmaceutical companies to ensure quality medicines
ISLAMABAD - Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) has decided to start the inspection of pharmaceutical companies in order to ensure the quality of medicines.
According to the spokesperson of DRAP , inspectors have been appointed for this purpose.
The spokesperson said that international standards are being adopted for the quality of medicines. He noted that good manufacturing practices will help restore the confidence of masses on Pakistani pharma products, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led Projects showcased in ‘Student Leaders Conference’10:56 AM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019