Gold price gains Rs 350, traded at Rs 87, 750 per tola
LAHORE - The price of 24 karat gold bounced by Rs 350 and was traded at Rs 87, 750 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 87,400 Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Friday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs 300 and was traded at Rs 75,231 against Rs 74,931 the last day.
The price of silver remained stable and was traded at Rs1050 per tola while 10-gram silver also remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 900.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold jumped by $4 and was traded at $ 1509 as compared to the last closing at $ 1505.
- Reports of borrowing $10.4 billion during PM Imran's innings ...10:56 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan Army from soldiers to generals well trained, battle hardened ...09:04 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan welcomes resumption of US-Taliban talks08:30 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Shamshad Akhtar removed as special assistant to PM07:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran launches Digital Pakistan campaign06:51 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Emma Stone is engaged to Dave McCary06:13 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton sends thank you note to Pakistani designer Maheen Khan05:20 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- UK based publication names Ali Zafar, Bilal Ashraf in ‘sexiest ...02:03 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019