Gold price gains Rs 350, traded at Rs 87, 750 per tola
LAHORE - The price of 24 karat gold bounced by Rs 350 and was traded at Rs 87, 750 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 87,400 Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Friday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs 300 and was traded at Rs 75,231 against Rs 74,931 the last day.
The price of silver remained stable and was traded at Rs1050 per tola while 10-gram silver also remained unchanged and was traded at Rs 900.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold jumped by $4 and was traded at $ 1509 as compared to the last closing at $ 1505.
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PTM's Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019