Facebook's Whatsapp now has 900 million active users
According to a latest statement the tech giant's WhatsApp messaging service added 100 million new subscribers in less than five months.
WhatApp has gained popularity, since Facebook acquired the app in 2014 for $19 billion.
In comparison, parent company Facebook had announced back in June that it has 1.49 billion monthly active users. That was a 13 percent jump from June of 2014. The company reported that it had 1.31 billion mobile monthly active users in June, up 23 percent from the same month of the previous year.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021