Pakistan, India close to agreement on Kartarpur Corridor opening in Nov
Earlier today, FO Spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal led the Pakistani delegation during the third round of talks between two South Asian neighbours on Kartarpur Corridor at Attari.
Later talking to the media persons, he said despite tension in relations, the meeting between the two sides remained positive.
Pakistan (@RadioPakistan) September 4, 2019
He said the two sides have almost agreed to the draft agreement on the operationalization of Kartarpur Corridor except two or three points. He said most of the obstacles have been overcome and the Indian side will have to demonstrate political flexibility to address the remaining issues.
The spokesperson was confident that we are inching closer to the opening of Kartarpur Corridor by November.
Dr Muhammad Faisal said Pakistan has invited the Indian side for a final meeting on our side of the border to resolve the remaining sticking points.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020