Terrible humanitarian crisis deepening due to curfew in Indian Occupied Kashmir: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that the situation in Occupied Kashmir is a developing one, with each day under curfew marking the deepening of a terrible humanitarian crisis.
In a tweet on Wednesday, the minister said that Pakistan will continue to keep the world informed as we continue to strive to fight for the rights of the people of Kashmir through every possible diplomatic avenue.
The situation in IOK is a developing one, with each day under curfew marking the deepening of a terrible humanitarian crisis. We'll continue to keep the world informed as we continue to strive to fight for the rights of the ppl of Kashmir through every possible diplomatic avenue.— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) September 4, 2019
The foreign minister said that we have been reaching out to 2-4 Foreign Ministers every day to keep the world updated about the daily atrocities and worsening conditions in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir. He said the humanitarian crisis unfolding has caught the world's attention, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said the EU Parliament has called for an end to the curfew in Occupied Kashmir as has the Independent Permanent Human Rights Commission of Organization of Islamic Cooperation, in no uncertain terms.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019