Tuned to perfection, OPPO unveils all-new A Series 2020
OPPO’s latest offering for the mid-level smartphone market features stunning photography, beautiful design, and a long-lasting battery. Overall, the OPPO A Series 2020 will provide a unique value to a wide range of users, but especially Generation Z youth.
The A Series Story So Far
Since the launch of the very first OPPO A Series model, the A100 in the Thailand market during 2009, the series has enjoyed impressive word-of-mouth popularity thanks to its advantages in design, photography and battery technology.
Over the past 10 years, many young people have chosen the OPPO A Series as their first smartphone. Not only did they learn how to use a smartphone, through technology such as the camera and apps, the A Series unleashed new ways to integrate into society and explore the infinite possibilities of life.
Meanwhile, OPPO has continuously evolved with the latest mobile trends, where smartphones have become more like personal assistants, as well as the recent boom in short video apps among young people.
A Series 2020 is Perfectly Tuned to Needs of Generation Z
The young especially are looking to find their way in life, and often feel like they have to compromise. Now, with the A Series 2020, OPPO offers more possibilities than ever before, with the newly improved 48MP Ultra-Wide Quad Camera, Dual Stereo Speakers, and a 5,000mAh Ultra Battery, freeing users from the need to compromise when they play.
The 48MP Ultra-Wide-Angle Quad Camera setup satisfies users’ needs for all shooting angles and all scenarios. It also supports Ultra Night Mode 2.0, Ultra-Wide photography and a whole range of artistic portrait styles.
Meanwhile, the front 16MP camera uses AI Beautification technology for tailor-made selfies, allowing users to customize their look according to the latest trends.
Shooting videos is also easier than ever before with 4K video technology offering better overall effects, creating clearer videos, with more vivid colors and less latency, combined with Video Stability technology that promises more stable, professional videos.
A large capacity 5000mAh battery brings enjoyment to users for longer, as it’s capable of supporting 19 hours’ continuous mobile use. The OPPO A Series also boasts Dual Stereo Speakers that offer higher volumes and improved sound quality, and Dolby Atmos® sound effects for the very best sound, video and gaming experience anytime, anywhere.
Named the A Series 2020 to celebrate the beginning of the new decade and welcome a new generation of mobile users, the new name also represents the latest technologies. Stay tuned, the OPPO A Series 2020 is launching in Pakistan on September 19th.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- WAPDA opens jobs for locals in Gilgit-Baltistan10:59 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Railways introduces two new trains10:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020