Tuned to perfection, OPPO unveils all-new A Series 2020
LAHORE - OPPO is excited to announce that it will soon launch the A Series 2020, including A9 2020 and A5 2020, the new iteration of the brand’s successful line in Pakistan on Sep 19th.
OPPO’s latest offering for the mid-level smartphone market features stunning photography, beautiful design, and a long-lasting battery. Overall, the OPPO A Series 2020 will provide a unique value to a wide range of users, but especially Generation Z youth.
The A Series Story So Far
Since the launch of the very first OPPO A Series model, the A100 in the Thailand market during 2009, the series has enjoyed impressive word-of-mouth popularity thanks to its advantages in design, photography and battery technology.
Over the past 10 years, many young people have chosen the OPPO A Series as their first smartphone. Not only did they learn how to use a smartphone, through technology such as the camera and apps, the A Series unleashed new ways to integrate into society and explore the infinite possibilities of life.
Meanwhile, OPPO has continuously evolved with the latest mobile trends, where smartphones have become more like personal assistants, as well as the recent boom in short video apps among young people.
A Series 2020 is Perfectly Tuned to Needs of Generation Z
The young especially are looking to find their way in life, and often feel like they have to compromise. Now, with the A Series 2020, OPPO offers more possibilities than ever before, with the newly improved 48MP Ultra-Wide Quad Camera, Dual Stereo Speakers, and a 5,000mAh Ultra Battery, freeing users from the need to compromise when they play.
The 48MP Ultra-Wide-Angle Quad Camera setup satisfies users’ needs for all shooting angles and all scenarios. It also supports Ultra Night Mode 2.0, Ultra-Wide photography and a whole range of artistic portrait styles.
Meanwhile, the front 16MP camera uses AI Beautification technology for tailor-made selfies, allowing users to customize their look according to the latest trends.
Shooting videos is also easier than ever before with 4K video technology offering better overall effects, creating clearer videos, with more vivid colors and less latency, combined with Video Stability technology that promises more stable, professional videos.
A large capacity 5000mAh battery brings enjoyment to users for longer, as it’s capable of supporting 19 hours’ continuous mobile use. The OPPO A Series also boasts Dual Stereo Speakers that offer higher volumes and improved sound quality, and Dolby Atmos® sound effects for the very best sound, video and gaming experience anytime, anywhere.
Named the A Series 2020 to celebrate the beginning of the new decade and welcome a new generation of mobile users, the new name also represents the latest technologies. Stay tuned, the OPPO A Series 2020 is launching in Pakistan on September 19th.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019