PM Nawaz condemns terrorist attack in Lahore
Sympathizing deeply with the families of martyrs, the Prime Minister prayed to Allah Almighty to bless the departed souls with eternal peace, according to a PM's Office statement, issued here.
He also paid rich tributes to the personnel of Pakistan Army who were targeted while performing their duties during the national census.
He directed the authorities concerned to extend all requisite assistance to the provincial government.
At least six person including four troops of Pakistan Army were martyred and 22 others injured after a suicide attack in which vehicle of census team was targeted on Wednesday morning in Lahore.
The incident happened near Manawala Chowk Bedian Road, Lahore where an explosion occurred causing causalities and injuring people.
Security sources claimed that it was a suicide attack in which the census team and army men were targeted.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022